At Phoenix Cardnet we make every effort to protect customer privacy. The general Data protection regulation, on how to communicate with customers online, takes effect of May, 25th, 2018.
- Phoenix Cardnet collects from customers their business information for ATM and POS applications, only based on need to know base, to submit for processor underwriting to obtain approval.
- Business information may contain business officers personal information . Phoenix cardnet however does not share such information with any third party that is not relevant to executing such applications.
- Phoenix computer hardware used for communicating customer application with processor is reasonably protected by antivirus software, positioned behind a hardware firewall and dedicated for the business use.
- Phoenix employees are properly contracted to transmit such information in secure manner and lock customer application behind a two step alarm protection method.
- Phoenix Cardnet web site does not collect credit card or payment methods information.
- Nothing in our website is relevant to minors. Phoenix Cardnet customers must be 18 years or older.
- Phoenix Cardnet may for the purpose of assistance, provide links to third party pages, where phoenix Cardnet shall not have any responsibility of such parties privacy policies.
By using this web page you agree to the disclosed provisions and for any other concern you may pay our attention using the following contact information:
Fax: 1(888) 922-4286
13170 SW 128th St. STE 103
Miaami FL 33186